TERMS & CONDITIONSThe Company:
Maryanis Travel and Cruise is a legal Greek Travel Agency, registered under the name “Maryanis P.C”, with a license number EOT 262E60000434701, VAT number 800583461 and having its head office at Douzina 138, Poros 18020, Greece.
www.maryanis.com is the official internet portal of the company Maryanis P.C, offering its services, the bookings of services and informing the customers about its rules and policies.
Confirmation and Payment:
Once we received a service request, we reply within 24 hours with an offer. The customers accepting our offers under our general terms and conditions, will proceed with the payment of the service, using one of the following ways of bank transactions:
- By Credit Card. Most types of credit cards are accepted. (please check our Credit Card Authorization form.)
- By Bank Transfer. Our Bank account details will be communicated at the time of the confirmation.
Once the payment is completed and verified, the customer receives a voucher confirming the service, the program details, the pick up time, the duration of the service, the meeting point, 24 hours assistance / emergency mobile contact and some other useful information.
The customer is responsible for checking the details of the booking on the voucher and communicates any error or mistake.
Cancellations, Changes, No show and Refunds:The contract between the Company and the Customer is governed by the following rules:
- If the customer wishes to cancel or change the booking 14 days before the agreed date and time of the service, will get a refund of 100% of the price. Maryanis P.C will keep a management fee of 10 euro per participant customer.
- If the customer wishes to cancel or change the booking between 7 to 13 days before the agreed date and time of the service, will get a refund of 50% of the price.
- If the customer wishes to cancel or change the booking 7 days and less before the agreed date and time of the service, including the No Show of the customer, will get NO refund.
- In case of last minute change of itinerary of the cruise ship, customer will receive a refund of 50% of the price.
Liability and Disclaimer:The Company:
Maryanis P.C shall not be held liable to customers for change of itinerary of the cruise ship, for change of itinerary during the execution of the service because of any “force majeure” or for any lost personal belongings of the customers.
The company shall not be held liable for any last minute changes in entrances fees to sites and museums or to sudden changes in any country legislations.
The company shall not be held liable for any accident or injury incurred by the customer of any kind how so ever caused by any third party directly or indirectly.
The company shall make all possible efforts to insure the execution of the contracted service as detailed to the customer.
The customer is responsible of providing correct personal information during the booking process, to comply with the rules and policies of the company, and to comply with the legislation of any visiting country.
The customer is responsible to communicate with the company (by e-mail, phone call…) about any change concerning the booking or affecting the contracted service.
The customer is advised to contract an adequate travel insurance prior to the traveling.
Greek laws govern the relation between the company and the customer.
In case of any dispute, the courts of Athens should be competent to settle any difference between the company and the customer.